Here are a bunch of new videos that were released this week!
- At Dawn’s Edge – Evil Flamingo – Compared to bands such as Within Temptation and Nightwish, At Dawn’s Edge create some great Opera Rock and this track is no different. A highly talented four piece who bring orchestral arrangements and amazing vocals, this is a track that is hard to ignore.
- Blänk – Ja Ja Ja – Hip-hop meets electro-pop trio Blänk are currently getting ready to release their third album ‘Weary Soul and Ja Ja Ja is a taste of their new record. Touching on topics such as self-destruction, angst, hope, and finally acceptance, this song is a great sign of what’s to come.
- Analog Candle – Trier – Analog Candle, a reference to the Arcade Fire album ’Neon Bible’ released a new video this week. A group that is described as is an expressionist, avant-garde dream-pop collective certainly make that clear on their new track, give it a listen.
- Palisades – Fall – One of the highlights of their new self titled album, Fall certainly is a great listen and the live video to accompany works for the track so well, as it has a great energy much like their crowds. On tour through January and February with Lacey Sturm, this song is worth hearing live.
- Jade Jackson – Motorcycle – A highly prolific and supremely talented young singer-songwriter, Jackson certainly makes this clear in the video for Motorcycle. Directed by Mike Ness of Social Distortion, Motorcycle is a song that channels a ‘tough girl swagger’ that I like a lot.
- Hyena Kill – Tongue Tied – Manchester duo The Hyena Kill have revealed the video for their new single ‘Tongue Tied’ which is out today. From their debut album Atomised which was released earlier last year, it’s a huge rock ‘n’ roll track.