A lot of tracks have interested me this week! These are ten videos you should see.
- Pierce The Veil – Floral & Fading – One of Pierce The Veil’s strongest track on Misadventures, Floral And Fading got it’s own bowling alley themed video this week, with incredible hair and huge hooks throughout, it’s well worth giving a watch.
- Honeyblood – Babes Never Die – Honeyblood are great and this video kinda proves it as they put together a live video for their title track, Babes Never Die. The whole album is a great listen and it’s no surprise this one stood out.
- Super American – Sloppy Jazz – The band’s last EP was certainly unique and it doesn’t change with new track, which they release as their first track on new label, Take This To Heart Records taken from their upcoming album, Disposable.
- Leav/E/Arth – Memory – The five piece rock band from Ohio release their debut album in April through InVogue Records and going by this it’s sure going to be a great listen. A band with a busy year ahead of them, their new album ‘A Perfect Disarray’ is now up for pre-order.
- Palm Reader – Always Darkest – Soon to be on tour across the UK, Palm Reader dropped a new video for track Always Darkest a track about ‘realising that the people closest to you are either toxic or they don’t have your back’ and it’s done incredibly well.
- Chapel – Fool’s Gold – Indie pop duo Chapel just released a new song titled Fool’s Gold, the two set to go on tour with Too Close To Touch and Waterparks soon, certainly release a great track for their next set. Well worth giving a listen to.
- Blood Youth – Reason To Stay – The first track to come from their upcoming album ‘Beyond Repair’ the band certainly make a huge track here, that certainly makes me think April 7th is going to be one hell of a day for amazing music.
- Keston Cobblers Club – Almost Home – This Spring Keston Cobblers Club return with their brand new album, ‘Almost Home’ – the follow up to their critically acclaimed 2015 album – ‘Wildfire’. Almost Home is the title track and hearing it, it is clear why.
- Tigercub – Control – Soon to be on tour with Pulled Apart By Horses, Tigercub this week released their new video for Control. fan-favourite ‘Control’ is the latest, and biggest, track to be taken from their critically acclaimed debut album Abstract Figures in The Dark – out now on Alcopop! Records.
- Red Queen – Insidious – Las Vegas based Hard Rock / Metal band Red Queen have released the official music video for “Insidious,” off of their debut EP Star Blood. This song tells a personal story of a toxic relationship between two people and it’s a great listen.
What was your favourite video of the week? Let me know in the comments!