New music videos out this week from Tonight Alive, State Champs and High Tides.
- World Away – Tonight Alive – Their debut on new label, Hopeless Records, World Away sees Tonight Alive return to their roots with shades of their newer work and it sounds excellent. The band are currently on tour in the UK with You Me At Six, this is why you should see them.
- Slow Burn – State Champs – Returning from a break with a deluxe on Pure Noise Records, State Champs have new music too, releasing the video for Slow Burn last week. Set to be on tour with Against The Current across the US soon, this band are set to be huge with whatever comes next.
- Hero – ERA 9 – If you like bands such as Linkin Park, you’re probably going to like ERA 9. A mixture of EDM, Rock and Metal, Hero certainly is a unique sound and this band make that sound well. This is the second single from the band, who release Gravity, their album on the 5th May.
- Shouldn’t Stray From The Shadows – Monster Movie – Featuring members of Slowdive and Eternal, Monster Movie certainly have talent and it shows on tracks such as this. An ethereal mood that sounds huge, Shouldn’t Stray..’ is certainly a track that needs to be heard.
- The Feeling – Sleeptalk – Featuring producer Rouxx, The Feeling showcases the Electro Pop this band create brilliantly once again. Shot on tour recently as they shared the stage with The Color Wild, this band certainly have a way with melodies here.
- Yet To Be Told – High Tides – A band continuing to grow the sound they create, Yet To Be Told is certainly a huge track from the band who released this as their latest video this week. Their most recent record was released in March on Scylla Records and its well worth a listen.
- Speak Soft – Post Modern – Ambient Rock quartet Post Modern released their latest single and video this week for Speak Soft. A track that would fit next to tracks by bands such as Brand New and Circa Survive, this track is about reconnecting with faith and it sounds good.
- Tastemaker – Katie Laffan – A slow funk tune that works brilliantly, Laffan has a natural way with cool melodies and it is made clear on tracks such as this. A sort of combination of Lily Allen and Jamie T, Katie carves out her own style on this track brilliantly.
- Death Makes A Holiday – Crypt – A track about the last public execution in the USA, it’s a dark track but it’s bloody good, and if you’re into huge Rock tracks Death Makes A Holiday is probably something that you will be in to. A band to keep an eye on in the future.