Featuring Holy Boy, Freya Wilcox & The Howl, Kamikaze Girls, The Black Angels and Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, here’s a roundup of some video highlights from this week!
- Holy Boy – Lay Your Hands – Holy Boy’s new EP is an ominous, metaphysical arrangement out June 6th via Native Habitat. The first single to be released from it is the dark, brooding piece ‘Lay Your Hands’. The brainchild of Alexandra Jaeger who was formerly in Her Royal Harness.
- Freya Wilcox & The Howl – Skin – Brooklyn-based punk rockers Freya Wilcox & The Howl unveiled their wild, NSFW video for single, Skin. Look out for Tooth & Nail out on June 2nd, based on this it’s going to be a great record.
- Kamikaze Girls – Deathcap – Straight off the back of a run of dates supporting Gnarwolves and a ferocious set at The Great Escape Festival, Leeds duo Kamikaze Girls reveal the video for ‘Deathcap’, and you should watch it. Right now.
- The Black Angels – Currency – The Black Angels have shared a twisted new music video for “Currency”, the lead single off their latest album ‘Death Song’ (out now on Partisan). The clip follows a day in the life of a dollar bill, from the hands of an elementary schooler to a drug lord’s den to a politician’s desk.
- Brighter Than A Thousand Suns – The Upside Down – Synth-rock/post-hardcore outfit Brighter Than A Thousand Suns have finally premiered their first original track since 2015. “The Upside Down” is the lead single and opener from the forthcoming June 9th EP entitled The Way Out.
- Kristeen Young – These Are The Things I’m Not The Most – NYC-based, eclectic, operatic-punk piano artist, Kristeen Young, releases the video for These Are the Things I’m Not the Most, from her upcoming album, Live at the Witch’s Tit, due out September 15, 2017.