Videos this week include Binx, Royal Street and Vagabon.
- Moscow – Queen Of Sin – Heavy Electro Rocker Moscow has released the Official Music Video for the title track along with her debut EP, Queen of Sin. The tracks on Queen of Sin were created with support from Producer Shawn McGhee who worked with Hellyeah and Papa Roach.
- Royal Street – Make Me Believe – Funky pop/rock band Royal Street is back with a fresh new music video for the brand new single, “Make Believe.” The single, which serves as the lead for their upcoming LP “Flavors” out next week.
- Binx – Headlights – A song inspired by the loss of her father, Binx releases an emotional but brilliant summer anthem with this track. Co-written with Kinetics, the man behind Airplanes that featured Hayley Williams, it’s a huge track that deserves your attention.
- Vagabon – Fear & Force – Vagabon has shared a music video for “Fear & Force.” NPR, who premiered the Zadie-directed video before Vagabon joins bands on tour such as Pinegrove and Tegan & Sara this year. An Incredible track that needs to be heard.
- Jocelyn & Chris Arndt – Footprints On The Moon – The band released their sophomore full-length Go on May 5th and you can check out the bluesy and soulful first track Footprints on the Moon featuring Danny Louis of Gov’t Mule.
- Lane Change – Floodwater – AZ based rock quartet Lane Change has released the Official Music Video for Floodwater. Directed by RedBlackFilms, Floodwater is off of their recent four track EP, Rise.
- Tricot – Tokyo Vampire Hotel – Japanese alternative-rock band Tricot have revealed a video for their track ‘Tokyo Vampire Hotel’. The song is the official soundtrack for Amazon Prime series Tokyo Vampire Hotel released later this month and the latest to be taken from their new album 3.
- Fall Of Man – Lullaby – band Fall Of Man has released the Official Music video for Lullaby. Filmed and directed by Evan Cantrell and Greg McKarus at New Kingdom Productions, “Lullaby” is off of their 2016 EP Hallways and Doors.